Here you will find all the necessary forms and information in regards to becoming a registered cabler.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the ACRS office on 1300 667 771.

ACRS Master Cabler Application Form

ACRS Master Cabler Renewal Form

ACRS Change of Registration

Card Replacement Form

TCA 1 Form

TCA 2 Form

Lapsed Renewal Form
       If you held an ACRS Registration but let it expire over 12 months ago, Download the Lapsed form & return it to ACRS to assess and have your registration reinstated.


Register Today


Postal Address
122 Hume Hwy
Chullora  NSW  2190
Phone: 1300 667 771

Need to contact us?

Contact ACRS on 1300 667 771

or email